trainer job

haskyhorses

Usuario nuevo
13 Mayo 2012
Hola! this is all what I can say Spanish but I am here just couple of days so if is here someone who can help me with my Spanish and who need help with training western horses please feel free contact me I am right now in Mallorca and if I will find some job as western trainer I would like to stay in Spain longer ... I am professional trainer 23 years and my specialization is Reining but I can help with training allround horses for Western sport ..
I can come wherever you are in Spain just give me offer and tomorrow I can be there ...

some questions? drop me line anytime ...

Hello haskyhorses,

I just read your post. I do not need any help with riding but i could help you translating what you wrote or write here if not too long.
Cheers,

Truana

Most of the western places are located in Madrid and Barcelona. Why don't you send out some cv?

hey buddy welcome to Spain.

What is your show record? You do not seem to be in the NRHA website.

to all:

I have some some in NRHA also in AQHA, DQHA, SAWRR, and next some associations but I don´t offer here my list results I offer the experiences and real work .... I offer training program for improving riders and horses ability that´s all what is important I think ... I mean you will not be a better rider if you will read the result lists I know a lot of "professionals" which they have nice show results but which they can work with talented horses only or ready horses imported from US ... many trainers in US just start youngsters teach them all basic movement and do correct all maneuvers to be well balanced and soft , to be flexible and quiet .... and then buy a youngster some owner which put him into training to some paper trainer and this guy to damage all work what was done before because he think that each horse is the same and doing immediately 20 meters long slide or spins like hell .... that´s wrong in this horse business ... many nice and good horses finish after this training out of line destroyed just because they got not the chance do it by other way or without so much pressure ....
dear friend , I don´t need this fucking show list I wont stay a human and trainer and I wont enjoy the show with horse which enjoy it and give into hearth ... I want not have under saddle NRHA top horse-robot cause many of them do this big scores because are like robots .... they listen to rider because are afraid make mistake ...

I would like to stay in Spain and try find some job as trainer just because in Spain is not so big show pressure and dirty business as in Germany or Italy and I can show to riders that it is possible get this riding on the same level as on big european shows but by normal way ... the people are here for horses and the horses can give back just great job for all care ......

if someone can help me find a job or if you can help me with housing for a while till I find some job I can offer free training for your horse and for you also .. I need move from this place at Tuesday so if I don´t find some other place with room then I need go in Germany where I have some job offers but there is too cold for me by each way ...

some ideas ? drop me line: haskyhorses@googlemail.com
or facebook: Haskyhorses
or cell: +421 905 761 882
I will be happy for all offers

Regístrate ahora y pasa a formar parte de la mayor comunidad de aficionados a los caballos en español.

Cuéntanos tus experiencias, o planteanos tus preguntas. Entre todos intentaremos ayudarte.

¡Y lo mejor de todo es que es grátis!